So I hoped you found some humor out of my suffering… ha ha. I hope that this post and the original will provide some insight to the licensing process. The biggest obstacle that will be in your way is obviously the DMV written test (or the riding test, if you did not take the Motorcycle Safety Course).
If I could offer any points of advice it would be these:
- If you took the MSC, read over the material given to you (many questions will be in there)
- Get yourself a copy of the DMV’s Motorcycle Handbook and read it over once or twice prior to taking the test because not every answer comes from any MSC material (I found out the hard way)
- When faced with tough questions remember: think conservative and safe
- Try taking the DMV sample tests that can be found on the DMV’s website
- Finally: get plenty of rest, and relax it’s just a test. If you fail it isn’t the end of the world.
Keep the paint up, and the rubber down.